Thursday, July 04, 2013

How About "Superman vs Ziggy Startust?"


First of all there is this fireworks vs guns thing.  Everybody knows it's Fireworks on the fourth and guns on New Years Eve.  There is this continued bullshit about how "Its a fact that bullets come down at twice the speed they went up because of gravity".  These Bozos on KTLK are obviously ingorant about the basic laws of physics and we have labored at explaining this whole thing before - - and pointed perhaps the difinitive example that illustrated the point to me in July of 1982 that bullets coming down travel at only a fraction of the speed they do when going up.  Maybe Zimmerman got an A in Stand Your Grand Law Enforcement, but I bet none of these bozos got an A in astrophysics.  I guess the joke going around this year is "How do you know if it's firecrackers or bullets?  And the answer is 'If there is a dog barking and suddenly the dog Stops barking- - then you know.  Yeah, you can't have those "troublesome dogs" like Trayvon Martin. We then come to the "Man of Steel" movie and since I don't "keep up" a lot of this stuff is new to me.  It seems that they have tried to bring the whole Superman saga up to date- - which is of course impossible, just as "up to date Christianity" is an oxy moronism.  It's like in Gilligan's Island there despite all the extensive radar instelations around Pearl Harbor they could not track one slow moving boat on a three hour tour.  And now you have this supposed Meteor attack- - when even a small meteor is like a nuclear bomb blast in Russia and makes the world headlines.  And somehow nobody sees the meteor land, according to the movie.  And then of course- - they have things like face recognition software but somehow they can't track that Clark Kent and Superman are the same person.  And apparently everybody in the government is an incompetent idiot, and Lois Lane has to save the day, and then the government tries to make some kind of a Edward Snowden out of her.  But apparently they are trying to "Christianize" Superman by distributing the film to Churches.  Hoy Ve!  Of course- - Clark Kent was registered under various aliases but never got a Social Security card for Employment.  And after Lois Lane breaks the story of the year- - she's still just a grunt assignment reporter who never got a promotion.  Right now they are doing the Top Ten Hit Parade as the biggest hick patriotic cities of America- - and most of these "winners" are the usual suspects. In terms of Barbie not being a "real woman" but just a doll, by the same argument you could say that a Saint in the religious sense is not a "real person" in a sense anyone would model their lives.

This is July 4, 2013 and so far we have been spared the snare drum and fithe stuff.   Maybe it’s just me but since 9 – 11 you have a lower odds of stumbling across usable 9 – 11 evidence a few months after the event, then you have of “tripping over’ this or that reference to veterans or what not now of “help the troops’ and patriotism up the wazoo, and there is almost any occasion where there seems to be an excuse for all of that.  My priority was to find a list of atrocities that “pushed the envelope” and violated precedent in terms of family harassment of me in late 1966 and using Google Desktop I finally found it.  You have to put “baby book” in quotes or else Google will think you are looking for the words “baby” and “book” in close proximity to each other.  It’s funny how people have different views on what “the past” is.  I discussed this in the last blog posting.  And by the way on a good day I’m still getting only about fifty hits per blog and that’s piss poor as far as ratings.  Vince says you can put out some cat video and get hits ranging in six figures before the week is out.  Great.  All I need to do is smuggle a cat in here.  Of course in my own writing in Word when I first got this computer- - there was an increasing depth of focus starting in about July first of 2004, and writing became much more focused as to the points I wanted to convey.  But even so when it came time to post blogs- - only about three files measured up to the now higher bar I had set.  These of course were “Hyacinth” and “Moon Shot’ in July and “Yorkshire” in August.  In the realm of coincidences - - things strike you such as the two completely fictional blond haired good looking boys who were “sons of mine’ in that “other life” I aledgedly would have had had I not committed suicide (April 1996) when Valerie S showed photos of her two sons they were the same general appearance and ages of the two sons I had pictured in my mind.  It’s also that there is an amazing and unexplained connection- - most of those Rock Album compilations - - were done in the period when I knew Valerie S.  That’s not to say she was beaming thoughts into my mind- - it’s just an interesting coincidence.  I would say the majority of these rock compilations were carried over whole onto Blogger in May of 2006, or occasionally with perhaps a few songs swapped out.  Sometimes when I do search out words in Google Desktop - - I find the passage all right, but I go on and read the rest of the file anyhow because now I’m curious about my whole “mind set” at a given period.  And people are not frozen.  They “change from day to day”, just like the Mc Cartney song goes.

So let’s talk about Stephanie Miller and the show they showed from “The Past”.  Like Bart Simpson - - sometimes “the past” can be a vague reference.  But in this case it’s only within the past several months, and I’m sorry I can’t pin it down any tighter than that.  It was during the era of the Jody Arius trial in Arizona and the whole thing in Cleveland with the women.  Marsha Clark was Stephanie’s guest, and if anyone understands the battered women sydrone, it’s Marsha (or anyone who has tasted Paula Dean’s southern cooking recipes)  Here is what I didn’t know.  If this case had been tried in Los Angeles they would not have even asked for the death penalty, but in Arizona they are more conservative and popular demand for it is a lot higher.  We learn that Jody Arius kept a journal where she “over shared” with sexual detail upon detail.  Maybe it’s just me but I’m one of those old fashioned people who believes that you cheapen the whole act of sex by talking about it too much.   This ‘over sharing” word was used a lot.  And occasionally pages would be ripped out of her journal she said “ were unflattering to my husband” when they just may have been ripped out because they were unflattering to her.  Unlike myself- - it seems some people write completely fictional journals about their day to day lives where none of the facts make any sense.  There seems to be a question whether she shot her husband and then stabbed him 29 times, or first she stabbed him 29 times and then shot him.  Stephanie argues that being smaller in build she first had to “take him down” before stabbing him.  But the coroner’s report seems to indicate there is almost no bleeding from the head wounds- - indicating he was already dead from all the stab wounds.  Then switching to the Cleveland case – Stephanie wants us to know that she would NOT consider Charles Ramsey husband material.  First of all he’s Black and second of all he has a record of domestic abuse himself.  I know they did a number of parody songs about Charles Ramsey that don’t do him justice.  Anybody who would go into a dangerous situation like he did has to be showing some stones.  Marsha agrees “He did the right thing” even with the risk.  It was agreed “There still are decent people in the world, who step up to the plate when the occasion calls for it, and they do the right thing.

We move on to the Supreme Court.  Apparently there were some eighteen cases the Court took up this year involving “Chamber of Commerce” or business verses consumer or issues involving the National Labor Relations Board and Labor Unions.  It used to be that these “Chamber of commerce” disputes would go just 43% on the side of pro business thirty years ago.  Then under William Reinquist the rate went up over fifty percent, and then it rose into the sixties and one tally lately was 69%.  But I’m thinking it’s got to be around 95% today because business never seems to lose a case now.  The Court is constantly eroding consumer’s rights.  There were “ten more rulings yet to come down” as of the time of this Broadcast.  I guess there are problems with cable companies ripping off consumers and defrauding them.  Ditto for the banks and credit card agencies.  I heard somebody say recently that the NLRB is virtually an extinct organization now because they have virtually no power left to protect workers’ right to join unions.  You see now why I suggested a ten year limited term for Supreme Court Justices.  Because three of those four Justices appointed by the Bush Boys- -  that is - - justices Roberts, Thomas, and Allito,  will go on making bad rulings for decades.  And we can’t do a thing about it.


I still need to download those pictures from my camera and to back up files to my portable disk drive, and also do all that stuff with directories.  My phone card is running low and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were less than twenty minutes on that card, and I plan to use most of that calling Mom today to ask about Saturday.  Last night I looked up Florida in that old atlas just to get my geographic bearings.  Randy said “anything north of Jupiter, Florida, you are getting into redneck territory”.  But I was never able to locate Jupiter.  Daytona Beach is way up north tword Jacksonville.  Gainsville isn’t really anywhere near Jacksonville, much as I had assumed from somewhere.  Again Gainsville is a recist place, and of course it’s the city of the University of Florida.  Sarasota Florida is way down in the southwest of the state.  Palm Beach is a considerable distance north of Ft Lauderdale.   I located Indian River - - and Okechobee - - and also Ociola Counties.  Camp Ociola is obviously that YMCA camp, and also the Indian brothers who were mistakenly shot by the sheriff in “Key Largo”.   Another thing I did last night was draw five, five pointed stars in paint just confirm the pentagon shape made in the center.  Last night it was ABC comedies and once again KNXT two crapped out on us, and I turned it to a program on KCOP.   But it was after nine and I smoked what I planned on being my last cigarette when Janet offered me a half of a patty melt sandwich, and a whole bunch of zucchini, and a diet Coke, which I age outside.  Then she offered Bill a BBQ beef sandwich, and a Coke, and more zucchini.  In this case I had to get out of bed and pull on my pants before I could even answer the door.  Bill said he didn’t want the zucchini so I ate a few more pieces- - and went back to bed and left all the rest in the big box just to get cold and clammy overnight.  

B-L-A-S-T - - FROM 2 0 1 0

There are about four ways in which harassment from Allan and Pete cross lines formerly sacrosanct and ventured into new territory.  The first was Pete moaning about how I got a guitar for Christmas and Pete didn’t think I deserved that.  This topic is discussed more in “birthday”   Then there is that “Christmas gift” from Alan and Pete in Christmas 1966 where stuff was taken from the third drawer of my desk from grammar school and had a bunch of glittery stuff stuck all over it.  The next was the “at the water’s edge” rule.  We went to the Peckenpas on Newyears Eve and they extended their little harassment and insult session into that gathering saying stuff like “I didn’t call you a retard.  Only a retard would think I called him a retard when I didn’t”.  There was some deal made not to insult me that they had violated.   Finally we have the marking up of the baby book changing dates and putting in other weird stuff.  This is a personal attack.  Of course prior to all these things we have the famous “tape erasure ruling” of November 23rd.  I discuss this edict of Dad’s in the “Salvage” file.  Also what was different is that come the fall of 1966 (if was after the New Mexico trip as I recall) Allan and Pete were now working together.  Allan was no longer the lone wolf.  Perhaps in August 1966 there was some minor evidence of this, too.  Then we have the whole Adler thing which is referenced higher up in this file, and also elsewhere.  And finally you have Dad’s statements about me at the March 31st 1967 meeting.   And again I really did not focus in on these specific issues with my therapy sessions with Eileen, or any other time.
Denise brought the laundry back and it’s all spread out.  Everything is there - - OK including the list.  I went out and got coffee from Dora and had seconds.
Thom Hartman doesn’t seem to be that interesting today.  Except he said that the CIA has roots with the Nazi party because the US recruited Nazis for the OSS after the War because of Germany’s excellent intelligence gathering capabilities.

No comments: