Thursday, December 25, 2014

Earth - The Privileged Planet


Last night I met Glen on the south balcony and I was enjoying the Christmas lights and the fading twilight in the sky.  I told him about my plans to go with Paul and even tentatively invited him along.  But I got to having second thoughts about it and didn’t follow up.  I was afraid Paul might want to talk over “personal matters” like my smoking or finances, or else go into details about Mom’s health where Glen’s presence would inhibit him.  As it turned out Paul said “Oh, you should have brought him along”.  I went to Glen’s room but told him due to shortage I could only give him two cigarettes today and more on Saturday.  Glen gave me a very generous amount of instant coffee- - good for a strong, large cup to keep me awake.  I got my medication from Christian after six.  Paul at first wanted me to look at his camera menu for editing videos, but Judy said we should just get on with the movie.  I asked Paul if he had anything to eat and he gave me three kinds of crackers in a bowl.  Two of them were exotic seseme seed or other type.  Paul gave me a big glass of herbal tea that I sipped slowly.  I hadn’t seen this movie and learned a lot of new stuff from it.  It’s not just that earth is suited for supporting life, but as if God Himself positioned planet earth to give us the best view for studying the Universe as a whole, in all aspects.  There was talk about eclipses and now these luminous gasses that were spectrally analyzed in 1870 led to the discovery of Helium and also the whole field of spectral analysis of gasses.  The 1919 ecclipse proving the General Theory of relativity was mentioned.  There was the original Hubble telescope guy, who first “discovered” multiple galaxies in 1924 at Mt Wilson, nearby.  There was talk on how the moon gyroscopically stabilized the earth’s orbit using logic I didn’t understand.  There was talk on how we need that strong tidal action to mix up the warm and cold waters and stabilize the climate.  There was talk about the thickness of the tectonic plates needing to be within a certain range and for “The iron in the earth to be properly distributed to stabilize the magnetic field.  Of course we need that magnetic field to keep out harmful radiation.  Sometimes they engaged in overkill, ignoring the fact for instance that radiant heat is infrared, or that life needs a certain amount of ultraviolet radiation, including man.  There was talk on how so many gasses are not clear but cloudy, which would block man’s view of the heavens.  I also complained to Paul and Judy that the “five percent rule” on the possible limits of earth’s orbit around the sun was unnecessarily narrow, and that the commentator exagurated what would necessarily happen.  There was also talk about the earth’s position in the Milky Way galaxy.  If we were too close to the center the radiation from all the quasars and things would kill us, and if we were too far out on a spiral arm that there wouldn’t be enough gravity to form the heavy elements necessary for life.  There was talk about the structure of the Carbon atom, and I would have been willing to elaborate with some 3 D descriptions if Paul and Judy were interested.  Having four free electrons Carbon mixes with an unusually large number of elements in inventive ways.  However they started doing all of these mathematical odds.  At this time Bones made me aware of his presence.  He said “Well if that’s the case what about all of us”.  He was by himself but referring to all the people I write about associated with the “Other side”.  I said ‘I don’t know’.   Bones reminded me of causal groups where you can’t use mathematical pure odds to predict probabilities.  For instance if twenty percent of the people carry back packs, and twenty percent of the people attend college at least part time, it would not be reasonable to assume that only FOUR percent of the people both attend college and own back packs.  This is because certain causal things are associated with other causal things.  It’s a logical error that Chuck Smith was famous for making, and Bones was happy to point out.  There was a line in the movie I did Not discuss with Bones, however, pertaining to multiple universes.  Of course Bones was not quite the inventor of the theory of cosmology I hold- - with multiple parallel universes going out in all directions.  However the way the video stated it “There could be an endless throw of the dice.  If multiplied Billions of chances for life prove insufficient, you can get an infinite “roll of the dice” with unlimited creation of multiple Universes.  Both the video and the magazine were in error on the subject of Black Holes and I pointed this right off to Paul.  Black holes are not like pulling the stopper out of a sink, and all of the water gets sucked out.  You can’t just “stumble into” a Black Hole or get “snuck up on” by one.  Because if the light can’t reach you, the gravity can’t reach you, and according to Einstein’s special theory of relativity not over the SPACE can reach you!  In other words the space has become sequestered.  And I told Paul that the Black Hole has to be in its own universe.  Paul didn’t respond and I’m not sure if he got the implication.  We went through a number of the “questions” afterwards.   This whole series of videos has a whole list of questions you can go and fish through and pick the areas you want elaboration on.  Then Judy showed me on her computer all of the forms and lists the government has her keep, and all of the taxes she has to pay.  This involves Excel.  It was about a quarter of nine when we left.

That movie was called “The Privileged Planet”.  They open the video right off by talking about the system of Ptolomy that the Greeks had since the first century or before where they come out and admit that the earth is round, but also that it is at the center of the Universe.  Now however they go after Capernicus because he said that the earth was not a “Priveleged planet” in that it wasn’t at “The Center” of the Universe.  The video goes on to discuss the so called “logical error” that modern scientists fall into called mundaneism or whatever saying that our presence in this universe is not divine providence but very ordenery and it’s just man’s ego that believes we are otherwise.  I got to thinking “What if they wrote a big, fat book called “The White Race – the Saga of a Privileged People”.   I would be suspicious of any book with that title.  The film does go to lengths to say that their inference in an all powerful Intelligence, is based on pure Logic and not as a part of some religious doctrine.  However if there IS a commonality of belief of people I have met on the “other side” is pluralism and nobody is any more “special” or “better” than anyone else.  They admit this in their calmer, more thoughtful moments, anyhow.   So it’s kind of like some kind of gigantic chessboard with multiple players.  Bones had been watching this video a while before he flagged my attention he was present.  While it certainly is a “Possability” that some Mind or Intelligence could be jimmying the odds so to speak,  I would first want to know all those police things such as means, motive, and opportunity.  I would at least want to have some idea of a “compelling motive” that would drive such an Intelligence to intervene on my behalf.  If one were to use this logic for instance, all the claims by the ZAC would be ipso facto True - - because, after all “There are so many coincidences”.  But I’ve also learned that - - one shouldn’t get “too full of himself”.  Because in obedience to the Neil Savedra doctrine on temptation,  I think Pride and Egoism are among the strongest of human temptation, and like Black Holes are said in common lore to be “You want to steer as far away from them as possible.”  It’s funny that when Joan of Arc “heard the voices” people all thought she was crazy even when those voices proved themselves in battle victories.  Today an Evangelist gets on stage and talks about things “The Lord has been saying to Me lately” and we don’t question it.  Why is that?  When you see a “Truth” in an official publication such as a magazine, Paul lends more credence to it.  Paul gave me that National Geographic Magazine with the article on Black Holes.  But alas their “gravity diagram” is inaccurate because Black Holes are not a PART of this universe, and Einstein’s writings do not allow for any “Event Horizons” as the Magazine makes a big thing out of, and which I used to believe myself (for decades) pertaining to Black Holes.   In “It’s a Wonderful Life” there is Monday Morning quarterbacking about “Plastics” and how “I’m letting you get in on the ground floor”.  But what if the whole theory had gone bust, and people discovered that plastics were not economical or the business world just had no use for them.  What would become of your investment then?   How many investments is “The Shark Tank”  offered a chance to “get in on the ground floor” and turn it down?   It was Bob Dylan who wrote long ago that “People want you to think they’re the one, who can do what’s never been done, win what’s never been won - - - meanwhile life goes on all around you.   So maybe I don’t get in on quite the “ground floor”.  I’m not the first to establish communication with the “Other Side”.  I’m perfectly happy to settle for second or third.

I arrived home and the door was already locked, but Christian let me in.  There wasn’t much doing on TV so it was a good night to be out.  There was that love scene in Dona Reeds house where Jimmy Stewart grabs her and kisses her passionately.  We watched something at nine but I don’t remember what.  I didn’t get up till a quarter after six.  I smoked my last cigarette to my name as it was getting light.  I consider it a Christmas miracle that the liquor store was open significantly before seven and I was able to get a dollar cup of coffee.  It was my last dollar.  I was discussing the movie with Glen and Nancy Bell out on the back bench.  I kind of half apologized to Glen for not more definitively inviting him along.  We had corn flakes followed by scrambled eggs, hashed browns and toast and butter and jelly.  I got a second hashed brown.  I turned on Christmas music listening either to KOST or to KRTH.  But the selection wasn’t that good.  They didn’t play any of the real classics such as “Snow for Christmas” by ELP or “Father Christmas” by the Kinks, or “Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer” or “I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas” or “The 12 Days of Christmas” by the Mushroom Tabernacle Choir.  They did play “Little Drummer Boy” by Bing Crosby and David Bowie”, a song with the endorsement of the ZAC.   Then it was this strange movie on channel 40.  Mary’s father was taken away by Roman guards and killed.  They said that Mary got this “Mother of the Messiah” revelation out of a sense of grief and psychological instability.  “It’s the dream of all Jewish women”, of course.  There was this guy named Judah who quoted from the book of Revelation talking about Jesus coming from the sky on a white house and how vultures would dine on all the carcuses of our enemies.   There was even a trial for Blasphamy and Adultry where Mary almost got stoned, but then Joseph said he would betroth her, but then wanted nothing to do with her after he’d received a double flogging for “Bad morals in the community”.   At some point I went back to listening to Christmas music, but I must stress that the songs were disappointing.   Some stuff like “Last Christmas, I gave you my heart” are way over-played.

The Federation teaching and this video do agree about something.  Sagitarius is one of the three lifeless constelations of the Zodiac (Cancer and Libra are the other two)  And decades ago they spoke in terms of Sagitarius being "congested" and "physically dangerous to be in".  Now we learn from this film and also from the National Geographic Magazine that "Sagitarius A" is the established Black Hole at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, which I knew nothing about.  Judy Googled the topic and it's been known about since 1998 as an established fact.  I of course maintain that Einstein's calculations do NOT allow for ANY Black Holes.  The Magazine would say that it's simply a matter of Einstein saying "It would be too extreme an event to occur in Nature, too preposterous" without offering any more explanation than that.  The magazine in error claimed Einstein said they WERE "theoretically" possible.  No.  According to Einstein's formulas they are NOT even "theoretically" possible.  We have a disagreement here.  The Magazine also errs in suggesting that a Black Hole's "gravity" extends out beyond the "Event Horizon".  It does not, as pretty much "part of the definition is what a Black Hole is - to begin with".  However the Federation also agrees with the film in saying that "We only have to do with (or associate with) a small portion of the Milky Way Galaxy" (about a hundred thousand light years in length), and notions of "inter galactic travel" is too far fetched- even for these people.  (Selah)  In case you're wondering there was no "crowd of psychic entities around me" this night with Bones.  I have learned that the current policy maker for the "Ministry of Propaganda" may well be on his way out because he's running into too many 'administrative problems" code phrase meaning he's having trouble working with the people he needs to work with.  He's not popular.  I guess this makes the Federation a bit directionless at the moment, and they'll be looking for a new Leader in the "communications" department.

No comments: